积分

版主

积分

社区建设奖

发表于 2010-4-1 15:03:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,享用更多功能!灵感论坛,推动创造力的社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Mindy:Oh, please stop it. You are disgusting. How can you put those ugly worms into your mouth? You might die. 不要了,求你停下来。你好恶心啊。怎么可以把这么臭的虫子放进你的嘴里?你可能会死的。 Jake:I am brave. See? That's how I get girls to talk to me. 我很勇敢。明白没?这就是我泡女生的方法。 Mindy:That's not brave. That's gross. Here's a picture that I want to show you. 那不是勇敢。那是恶心。我要给你看张图。 Jake:A cyclist? That's interesting. I can't see why he is better than me. 一个骑车的?很有意思。我看不出来为什么他比我好。 Mindy:Why are you men so crazy about the ego thing? You have an attitude problem. Don't you know that? 为什么你们男人都是自大狂啊?你的态度很成问题。你不知道吗? Jake:No. I should say you are pathetic if you are not happy with men. But for the sake of old friendship, I will always here for you on the condition that you think I am hotter than a cyclist model. 没有啊。我只能说如果你跟男人之间不怎么开心,你很可怜。看在老交情的份上,我会随时照顾你的,只要你认为我比那个自行车模特帅。 Mindy:Shut up. Who do you think you are? Will Smith? You are a pretentious asshole. 闭嘴。你以为你是谁啊?威尔史密斯?你就是一个自以为是的混蛋。 Jake:But I still remember someone was begging me to marry her the other day. 我还记得几天前某个人在求我娶她。 Mindy:I was having a bad day. The asshole left me. 我那天心情不好。那个混蛋离开了我。 Jake:See? That's why you should never see a cyclist. It would have been much better if you were with me. 明白没?这就是为什么你不应该和骑车的人约会。如果你和我的话,肯定会好很多。
人之所以悲哀是因为我们留不住时光,更不得不承认,青春有一天会离我们远去,
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|中原工学院论坛 ( 豫ICP备11003946号 ) 百度统计

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 05:20 , Processed in 0.085178 second(s), 27 queries .

© 2010-2017 中原工学院团委 | 中工灵感论坛

请将您的想法告诉我们,帮助我们改进服务 请将您的想法告诉我们,帮助我们改进服务

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表