帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2013-4-14 22:24:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,享用更多功能!灵感论坛,推动创造力的社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
      四年的青春在中工悄悄走过,有过悲伤,也有过欢乐!再回首,已别离三年之久......昨天是毕业之后,首次回到母校,一切变得既陌生又熟悉,陌生的是一张张面孔,熟悉的是校园风景。
      原本以为在交大读研结束,就会留在那个城市,但最终还是回到了郑州。这里有我熟悉的地方,也有我敬爱的老师,还有一帮熟悉的朋友。漫步在校园之中,欣赏着熟悉的风景,心情是复杂的,同时还有一点感伤。总以为自己在中工的日子还算充实:当了四年的班长,结交了很多朋友;参加过许多比赛,为学校争取过荣誉;在校乒乓球队成立之时,作为一个元老,那里也有过自己的身影。然而走在校园的小路上,才发现:其实自己仅仅是一个匆匆的过客,不曾留下任何印迹...
      走到图书馆北五楼,看到北面曾经考研用过的桌子已不复存在,仅仅在心中有个清晰的轮廓。路径体育馆时,看到乒乓球馆开着,就大着胆子进去了,看到校队的学弟学妹们在练球,就和他们聊了几句。竟然还有人记得宋姐,默默一笑,只为宋姐感到高兴。
      三年前离开了这里,未曾想到三年后会回来,既是一个终点,更是一个起点,只为自己的明天默默努力!

lougeqlt 该用户已被删除
发表于 2014-3-1 18:30:04 | 显示全部楼层

19-38-14903

karen millen uk online it had been canceled on the grounds that the streets would have been also crowded
Such style isn't considered shocking anymore. It's mostly now attributed to skaters or musicians who want to stand out and look unique. Even certain fashion shows are influenced by the punk scene.. Mbtshoes110. Com and help increase your body. MBT shoes tend to feel like walking barefoot in African Masai Tom Brady Jersey tribe in unequal MBT shoes online train. The aquatic trend is about to be huge. Donatella Versace sent her models down the spring/summer 2012 catwalk covered in bejewelled starfish while Holly Fulton's collection features sea shell motifs. This is one trend which will translate to the high street, though possibly a little too literally.
I have a grgrgrandmother buried in Miami Co. But do not know where. Her name was Rebecca Howe,mulberry sale preview, she died in 1871 and lived in Reserve (Peoria?) in Butler Twnshp. I had it for 10 years. I don see it as being a problem. I do still wear pearls.. Gucci Handbags Clutches Therere designs of good flavor and current fashions. Every single carrier through Gucci Gucci Handbags Hobos can be a mona lisa. Gucci generates Gucci Long Wallets Men Wallets one of the most discerning classy totes for everyoneHowever,beats by dre beatbox, the Gucci Shoulder Bags particular substantial charges involving Gucci bags include a downside recommended to their whole value.
Furthermore,second hand mulberry bags, as Mexican soccer locations go, Tigres is certainly one of the most appealing. Their stadium,beats by dre earbuds, the 42,000 capacity Estadio Universitario (affectionately known as El Volcn,beats by dr dre solo hd, Volcano by the locals),http://www.economybag.com/mailing/functions/, is a terrific soccer arena; indeed,mulberry handbags outlet stores, it was used for a number of games in the 1986 World Cup, including Mexico's quarterfinal loss to West Germany. Tigres have a huge fanbase, and their fans have a reputation for being some of the most loyal and passionate in all of Mexico, without the violent reputation that certain Mexican clubs have..
Not every trend is for every person. Sometimes one is a little more common or popular on a group. It may be about age,cheap mulberry handbags, body type, type of person, etc. I don't expect them to last so I don't splurge. My daily workhorse bags tend to be nicer.1) what is "Coach" ? Is it a famous american brand?2) I could afford buying real expensive handbags, such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel and others. But i am a fake handbag buyer in Thailand and own about 10 fake handbags ( Gucci,beats by dre headphones, Prada,beats by dre wiki, Chanel,mulberry handbags factory outlet, Louis Vuitton).
What is suitable wear for work? It really depends where you work. If you work in an artistic environment there is usually more leeway as to what you can wear than there is in an office or shop. There are some rules that a young woman should follow wherever she works. If this is an address in China,Karen Millen Outlet Stores, Coach Factory Outlet Onlineaway. The domain information will also include the IP address. Click on this IP address and see it Coach Outlet.
Housing,dre beats uk, he says,cheap mulberry bags, is single most important thing in the economy right now. Home and very publicly noted it as a trade against local home prices in an widely distributed economic commentary. See your blogger recent chat with Kiesel HERE. There are three universities and many thirdlevel institutes in Dublin. Trinity College (established in 1592) is situated in the city centre on College Green and has approximately 15,Karen Millen Outlet Uk,000 students. The College is committed to excellence in both research and teaching, to the enhancement of the learning experience of each of its students and to an inclusive College community with equality of access for all..
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|中原工学院论坛 ( 豫ICP备11003946号 ) 百度统计

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 16:58 , Processed in 0.091357 second(s), 32 queries .

© 2010-2017 中原工学院团委 | 中工灵感论坛

请将您的想法告诉我们,帮助我们改进服务 请将您的想法告诉我们,帮助我们改进服务

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表