帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2013-4-14 22:25:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,享用更多功能!灵感论坛,推动创造力的社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
      四年的青春在中工悄悄走过,有过悲伤,也有过欢乐!再回首,已别离三年之久......昨天是毕业之后,首次回到母校,一切变得既陌生又熟悉,陌生的是一张张面孔,熟悉的是校园风景。
      原本以为在交大读研结束,就会留在那个城市,但最终还是回到了郑州。这里有我熟悉的地方,也有我敬爱的老师,还有一帮熟悉的朋友。漫步在校园之中,欣赏着熟悉的风景,心情是复杂的,同时还有一点感伤。总以为自己在中工的日子还算充实:当了四年的班长,结交了很多朋友;参加过许多比赛,为学校争取过荣誉;在校乒乓球队成立之时,作为一个元老,那里也有过自己的身影。然而走在校园的小路上,才发现:其实自己仅仅是一个匆匆的过客,不曾留下任何印迹...
      走到图书馆北五楼,看到北面曾经考研用过的桌子已不复存在,仅仅在心中有个清晰的轮廓。路径体育馆时,看到乒乓球馆开着,就大着胆子进去了,看到校队的学弟学妹们在练球,就和他们聊了几句。竟然还有人记得宋姐,默默一笑,只为宋姐感到高兴。
      三年前离开了这里,未曾想到三年后会回来,既是一个终点,更是一个起点,只为自己的明天默默努力!

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2013-4-14 22:32:59 | 显示全部楼层
一不小心,发了四编,这个网速真让人担忧。
让坚持成为一种习惯,让放弃成为一种奢侈!
lougeqlt 该用户已被删除
发表于 2014-1-30 21:52:43 | 显示全部楼层

on Nov. 5

Once more handbags from brand name like Louis Vuitton Greta,real hair clip in extensions, Prada searching Tote, Chanel Metallic bag and Chanel zippered bag are the most common option amongst party goers. No doubt these brands purses will be pricey,Karen Millen Online Outlet, generating it impossible for everyone to afford one. Or in order to be capable to individual one,mulberry handbags ebay, you'll have to wait around until the stores put up their clearance sales which suggest to wait for prolonged.
By living an authentic life,Karen Millen Sale Outlet, by being true to one's own self and applying the gift of discernment,mulberry outlet york website, by trying to navigate through the treacherous currents of contemporary life without succumbing to avarice and envy,mulberry wallet, by being kind and listening carefully to the wise words of two rather different points of view. The words of the Desiderata say: "If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.".
"Atta boy!" skipper Chris Draper was heard saying aboard Luna Rossa,brazilian human hair, his voice broadcast through a microphone on his sailing gear. The Italians increased their lead as Artemis' hulls dragged through the water,mulberry bayswater bag, slowing it down. By the second mark, Luna Rossa led by 1 minute,remy hair weave, 22 seconds and by 2:12 at the fourth..
Jeter,micro loop hair extensions, 36,Discount Karen Millen Dresses, is to wed television star Minka Kelly, 29,Discount Karen Millen Dresses, on Nov. 5,Karen Millen Discount Dresses, just days after the 2010 World Series would conclude. It marks the capstone of a courtship of about a year between the fivetime World Series champion shortstop and the brunette star of "Friday Night Lights,cheap mulberry handbags sale," who became a Yankee Stadium fixture this season..
"I definitely think it's something to do with the fact that we have more media available to us. Everything is so instant, so quick to hand. When someone in real life goes so far over the line,weave hair extensions, we're fascinated by it. For millions of highschoolers,Karen Millen Dress, prom night is the biggest event of their young lives. But sweaty palms and tangled emotions aside,fake mulberry bags, the prom means increasingly drained wallets. The quest to be cool has escalated beyond finding a hot dress or tux.
It is additionally considered as by using lots of people among the tackiest songs essentially shown,mulberry outlet york, Putting friend Tim almond people individuals who else regards who's in surprisingly low worth to be one his / her the minimum favourat this momente songs, They took the pitch and they provided a layup. Uganda. You may need to wear shinguards.
If you have flown through London, you can certainly understand the frustration of airlines and passengers. We have all circled over London because Heathrow is overcrowded while Stansted and Gatwick sit nearby. BAA says airlines and passengers want to use Heathrow since it the UK only real hub (you can catch connecting flights to anywhere without leaving the airport)..
lougeqlt 该用户已被删除
发表于 2014-2-18 20:07:22 | 显示全部楼层

maillot de foot arsenal Mark Cross

mulberry purse wearing a closefitting gray sweatshirt from her new label touch
She filled out a police report. She suspended her service with Fido and called Apple to report the theft. Although staff at both companies seemed to her to be practiced at offering condolences: very sorry your phone was stolen, she was told more than once,nike maillot foot, they didn offer anything else.
The very high density comfort foam and super soft cover also contributes towards the complete cradling impact from the seat. An additional good point about Britax Advocate 70 CS Convertible will be the rapid adjust harness,maillot de foot arsenal. It is actually fantastic. You do not have to uninstall the chair and dismantle the whole point to adjust the straps to the best height along with the mechanism is smooth and simple to pull up or push down.
At the tender age of 15,mulberry handbags outlet shop, 16 17, while attending high school, 50% of the girls were wearing these micro minis. I'm talking about the late 60's,Karen Millen Dresses Uk, as I graduated in 1970. Its amazing I managed to graduate at all considering explosive hormones and these young ladies actually trying to sit in these things. Hell,Beats By Dre, they could barely stand without exposing themselves. Based on my own experiences, and loving the look of these microclad girls, I now favor school uniforms just so one of the opposite sex like myself might actually have a chance to concentrate on the school curriculum.
This escape to Orange County's premier shopping mall,destockage maillot de foot, South Coast Plaza, will make you think you're strolling the boulevards of Beverly Hills or the sidewalks of Fifth Avenue. Only it's better. A worldclass indoor mall,maillot de foot soldes, landscaped with green plants alongside waterfalls cascading through marble corridors,cheap mulberry handbags sale, it boasts 280 trendy shops and restaurants, and eight department stores ranging from Sears to Saks Fifth Avenue. But there's more: a collection of restaurants to suit every taste and budget,maillot pas cher foot, ranging from fastfood outlets to what many consider the best dining room in the county. Some of the most impressive names in designer circles include Gucci, Cartier,hair extension clips, Fendi, Polo/Ralph Lauren, Mark Cross, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Herms, Lalique,Beats By Dr Dre, and more. In the adjacent Town Center are two of Orange County's premier performance venues,casque beats solo hd, the Performing Arts Center and South Coast Repertory Theater, as well as firstrun movie theaters. You can also pamper yourself at an elegant, fullservice spa and fitness center. You can shop at South Coast Plaza anytime, of course, but it becomes a magic place during the holidays, when Santa Claus sets up shop next to the carousel in the Carousel Court,micro hair extensions, and the threestoryhigh Victorian Christmas tree fills the foyer of the Crystal Court. I'm always especially cheered by Tiffany's holiday window decorations; they make me fancy myself Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's. The detailed itinerary in this eTrail is a driving tour that features extensive recommendations for sightseeing attractions,mulberry bags outlet genuine, recreational activities, lodging, restaurants, shopping, and more.

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2014-3-16 00:10:50 | 显示全部楼层
你加油吧!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|中原工学院论坛 ( 豫ICP备11003946号 ) 百度统计

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 01:29 , Processed in 0.094568 second(s), 32 queries .

© 2010-2017 中原工学院团委 | 中工灵感论坛

请将您的想法告诉我们,帮助我们改进服务 请将您的想法告诉我们,帮助我们改进服务

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表