│ ├─硬件检测工具
│ ├─实用绿色工具
│ ├─迷你虚拟光驱
│ └─ … …
│温馨提示:部分软件已作去广告处理,可能会被杀软误报,请注意区分。

----------------------------------------------

三、GHOSTXP SP3 电脑城快速装机版 V2013.09安装说明

1、光盘安装:
   用刻录软件,选择 映像刻录 方式来刻录ISO文件,刻录前请先校验一下文件的准确性,刻录速度推荐24X!
   在BIOS中设置光驱启动,选择第一项即可自动安装到硬盘第一分区。有隐藏分区的品牌机建议手动安装。
2、硬盘安装:
   如已刻录光盘,在WINDOWS下双击光盘自动播放程序,选择“安装GHOSTXP”即可。
   如未刻录光盘,可用WinRAR打开ISO文件,把“WINXPSP3.GHO”及“硬盘安装器.exe”解压到D盘根目录下,双击运行“硬盘安装器.exe”,点击“执行”按钮,电脑将会自动重启,实现全自动安装。

友情提示:安装前请务必备份好原系统的重要数据。建议提前转移个人资料并备份硬件驱动。

四、GHOSTXP SP3 电脑城快速装机版 V2013.09系统优化

1、默认Administrator账号无密码,建议设置密码。
2、宽带ADSL拨号用户,为本地连接设置固定IP地址,可避免进入桌面后“卡机”问题。
3、如不使用打印机,关闭后台打印 可有效节省内存占用。
4、在“设备管理器”-“IDE ATA/ATAPI 控制器”中,将主要和次要 IDE 通道高级设置里的设备类型里可以选择无的都设置成无,启动时将不检测未使用的IDE通道。

五、GHOSTXP SP3 电脑城快速装机版 V2013.09常见问题

1、GHOST安装过程中断,出现以下提示
   output error file to the following location: A:\ghosterr.txt
   原因一般是读取或写入数据出错,可能是光盘质量问题或光驱读盘能力不佳,或写入硬盘出现错误。
2、Realteck HD Audio声卡的前置耳麦和耳机接口无法使用
   这是由于最新的*Realteck声卡驱动程序自身新特性导致的,而并非系统原因。如果遇到这种情况,可以到“控制面板"中的"声音,语音和音频设备" 找到“Realtek HD音频管理器-->音频I/O--〉接头设置--〉选上"禁用前面板插孔检测"。
3、装完系统提示没有通过正版验证,右下角出现五角星提示
   这种情况大部分是由于系统时间不对造成的,请将计算机时间校正准确以后重启计算机即可,千万不要使用一些所谓的 工具,那样并不能解决问题。
4、安装过程中蓝屏或者系统不断重启应该怎么办?
   遇到这样的情况,一般是由于windows在安装驱动的过程中识别错误造成的,可以重新GHOST恢复系统,在出现驱动选择画面的时候按[ESC]键,取消所有驱动的集成即可解决问题。
5、GHOST后整个硬盘变为了一个分区
   一般是手动操作GHOST错误,将分区镜像恢复到整个硬盘导致。请立即关闭计算机,不要再向硬盘内写入数据。
   建议将硬盘接到其他电脑做为从盘,使用相关软件进行分区表恢复。如数据重要,请到专业的数据恢复公司求助。

六、特别鸣谢

一个功能完备的系统,汇聚了众多网友的智慧。本作品借用了一些网友开发的软件,或参考了他们提供的资料。
感谢以下人员:(本系统也有他们的一份力,排名不分先后)
Skyfree、Deepin、Donghai、Canon、小兵、七猫、蜻蜓特派员、老九 ...及所有给予我支持和帮助的朋友!

七、免责声明

本系统仅用于进行演示基于万能GHOST的快速部署技术,供装机维护技术人员参考,我们不承担任何技术及版权问题,且不对任何资源负法律责任。所有资源请在下载后24小时内删除。如果您觉得满意,请购买正版!

=====================================================
㊣2013  【BluePW 精品系统】 安全、稳定、快速、人性化!
=====================================================

蓝色动力工作室 2013年09月

thunder://QUFmdHA6Ly9kb3duLmhlaXp0LmNuL0ROQ19HaG9zdFhQXzIwMTMuaXNvWlo=
lougeqlt 该用户已被删除
发表于 2014-1-31 15:44:29 | 显示全部楼层

a dismal economy coupled with poor weather

mulberry purse a spark will need to fire spc's performance through the traditionally better performing second half,Karen Millen Dresses
Used motorized wheelchair for sale can be found. Local wheelchair and medical supply stores often have used wheelchairs for sale, or they may be able to point you to a store that specializes in used wheelchairs. In the hearvest season, I suggest you to buy a bag of Louis Vuiiton to celebrate your success. As it has a magnificent color,Karen Millen Outlet Online, it will bring sunshine and good luck to your life.
Despite retailers' attempts to attract shoppers with deep discounts, the final week of holiday shopping was pretty much a bust. The culprits: a dismal economy coupled with poor weather,Karen Millen Discount, according to MasterCard's SpendingPulse 2008 Holiday WrapUp Report. Breast milk not only provides all the nutrients a baby needs but moms are also passing along antibodies,weft hair extensions,which help protect their little ones from infections that cause diarrhea and pneumonia,hair extensions clip in, the two leading causes of child mortality worldwide according to the World Health Organization. More than 1 million child deaths could be avoided each year if more babies were exclusively breastfed during the first six months of life according to the WHO website..
This way their handle doesn't get stretched out of shape. It is also a good idea to store them in something when they are not in use. Landing a position in brand management is challenging,Karen Millen Evening Dresses, with top firms typically taking only a handful of MBA interns each year. Most major CPG companies will extend fulltime offers to their summer internship class,Karen Millen Red Dress, as well as look to fill additional open positions with students who did brand management internships at other consumer goods companies.
Simply put,curly hair weave, the fashion is the addition of "time" and "advocate". Fashion is a short time some people are advocating life. It's been proven by psychologists that welloff people who shoplift usually suffer from low selfesteem. Remember Wynona Ryder getting caught for shoplifting to the tune of  what was the dollar amount  something like $6,real hair clip in extensions,000 worth of merchandise from (I believe it was) Neiman Marcus? It's a problem, and the "lifter" needs psychological help to discover why they do such a thing.
Judge Judy's nononsense,mulberry handbags sale, hardhitting decisiveness,mulberry bags sale, combined with her biting wit,cheap clip in hair extensions, has made her a popculture icon for a new generation. She has been featured numerous times by many top national television outlets including,replica mulberry uk, "Entertainment Tonight,mulberry handbags outlet," "The Today Show," CNN's "Larry King Live,buy mulberry bags outlet," "The Tonight Show,mulberry handbags ebay uk," "The View" and "20/20,Karen Millen Wedding Dresses," as well as "Dateline," "The Rosie O'Donnell Show,fake mulberry bags uk," "Saturday Night Live," and many more.
lougeqlt 该用户已被删除
发表于 2014-2-18 12:21:53 | 显示全部楼层

cheap hair extensions Surrounded by hills

karen millen outlet dresses karen millen red dress the main reason for this is the new down jacket appeared eked labor and transportation costs rise
Surrounded by hills, green grass, wearing a white hat,human hair extensions, like a little girl wearing new clothes. Travel by car from Urumqi Tianchi can go, winding mountain road up the mountain, along a rushing streams,micro ring hair extensions, it is water from the Tianchi, yet icy stream when the shock waves stirred up the white rock,best hair extensions, people feel a breath of fresh breath .
One time,casque monster beats studio, a man at computer city called me to do a small modification. Later another occasion, a man in the computer city called me, or do small changes and I would ask, how are you looking for programmers Technology Park this person , many of which are made of small change? they said,maillot de foot chelsea, the city has a computer bus hub, we are here to sell computers with nothing to do,acheter casque beats, the customer needs a little Incidentally, I suddenly realized,mulberry bags outlet fake, such as the city that one of your computer, no office,Cheap Karen Millen Dresses, no hotels, no nothing,maillot de foot us, just a bus station,football maillot, where most of them are just looking for a programmer under the bus, back to the other train home.
Charge down the amount is the total of all the down-filled jacket weight,casque monster beats dr dre, it is with the size of clothes,mulberry outlet store york, length, style relevant national standards and did not make it mandatory for this indicator. But need to be reminded not charge down the more clothes the more heavy, more warm jacket.
George loved to cook, and after traveling the world with Eileen, including visits to many international cooking schools, he was proud to have become a master of "soup making," even sporting the license plate "SOUPEUR"!The world has lost a wonderful sparkle with George's passing. His family and friends will miss him so very much..
Yes ah, I also want to be happy some things can be placed in front of,cheap real hair extensions, how can I do it? But also for the house, they plan to have children,casque monster beats occasion, which, like eating and sleeping got money from? My husband went to take a shower, I was ready to use those first few blows tape glue,maillot de foot manchester united, because the weather forecast said these two days will be cool. But how will the fabric as well as paper stick it difficult to implement truly exceeded my imagination, the more carefully glued the more cracks.
Said general manager of the Fame followed by the development of high-end market. The company phased out in the Middle East downscale large currency velvet fabric orders,maillot de foot lyon, the market position in Europe and A-level orders, the implementation of universal quality standards, and obtain the right to export to high-grade velvet dyeing,Karen Millen Dresses, printing fabrics occupy the high-end European and American markets.
What to do? She started collecting benefit checks from her own account and from Johnny's in early 1995. Fine by Angelic,maillot foot italie, at least financially. How funny and ridiculous can this be. In fact, BP will soon be making ethanol and this smokescreen is just another example of Big Oil ruining economies through their manipulation of prices.
Similarly,weave hair extensions, cotton, polyester cotton blended fabrics, careful washing effect is better than dry cleaning. Even some hair products, such as if you wear a leather trim and can not open, the use of special detergent for wet cleaning, the same situation does not occur accidentally three misconceptions consumers.
But ever since she showed us she could hip hop with the best of 'em,mulberry sale preview, she's been climbing in Tyra's eyes   and winning love from the panel. But is Natasha more a cute (and sometimes hilarious) girl than a top model? We'll find out tonight. And in this top 10 brands in the forefront of Bosideng, Snow Flying, Duck and other famous brand positioning more traditional, popular, occupy a larger market share, only the first three consolidated market share reached 35%, which fully demonstrated the basic style of jacket is still the most popular type of the market. Meanwhile, the market share for each region before the three brands remained stable, Bosideng maintained a dominant position in all regions.
lougeqlt 该用户已被删除
发表于 2014-2-25 21:13:00 | 显示全部楼层

10-46-90306

karen millen outlet dresses a full set of kebaya with sarong and selendangshawl of good quality sells for only rm50,http://www.colourco.co.uk/rokbox/themes/shop/
Just as we were beginning to forget about Kate Moss's cigarette scenario from last season's Louis Vuitton runway, it seems that history is beginning to repeat itself. At Milanese designer Daniela Gregis's spring/summer 2012 show one of the 'classic' models was seen to be clutching what suspiciously looked like a cigarette. While all eyes are on Milan with Amazonian supermodels slinking their way down the runways,dre beats uk, dogwear designers Karen Reichardt and Mariela Schiavo are holding a runway of their own in the Argentine capital. Highlights from the collection include '70s inspired dresses,beats by dre wireless, satin 'eveningwear' and swimwear. At least now there is a backup plan for those models that don't make it in Milan.
At judges table,beats dr dre, none of the judges held back on their true feelings about the worst dishes. Tom Colicchio fired off his usual deadpan gripes about lackluster flavors and foolhardy choices. Padma Lakshmi matteroffactly declared several dishes inadequate. Hell,Beats Pas Cher, even the usually sunny and forgiving Eric Ripert scoffed at the worst dishes like they weren fit to touch his plump French lips. The previously cocky Amanda got called Steven salad was scolded as and overdressed. But it was the eminently likable Timothy bland turnips and overall shaky performances that underwhelmed the judges the most,maillot de foot manche longue, and he was sent packing.
Molte delle donne di outlet louis vuitton fronte a un dilemma pi funzionale ogni un periodo di tempo di San Valentino salta Day per le loro teste hanno bisogno di saperne di pi per quanto riguarda i fiori di nave da crociera di San Valentino per saperne di pi riguardo la donna o ragazzo troppo come con la loro carriera louis vuitton outlet online,maillot de football pas cher, ma di tenere presente sono incerti circa l'up metodo per precedere i maschi sono pi probabilit di esplorare preparare elemento molto attenti anche per loro sapere da in nessun modo riconoscere a titolo definitivo anche loro sanno che riceve i token per quanto borse louis vuitton riguarda l'amore corrispondente ad esplorare fiori maschi si vorranno piacere di acquisire topfinitura deve presentare ma in pi hanno desiderare di esplorare ottenere prodotti che vengono dal cuore e punto in citt i loro compagni o,beats by dr dre studio, eventualmente,casque beats pro, familiari preoccuparsi del soggetto.
Know everybody here is aware of the incident that took place on May 25th. First I want to apologize for bringing negative attention to the University and towards me team and towards my family. But I want the truth to be known that I don do drugs. Soon after the incident I took a drug test; passed my drug test. I came up here and passed my drug test and took another drug test for the court and passed that drug test. The case has been dismissed. Since then I have moved on and focused on basketball,beats by dre beatbox, focused on school and I getting ready for the season now. That it. did not let allow the 6foot9 junior forward to entertain any questions and he was dismissed from the room by Fox.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|中原工学院论坛 ( 豫ICP备11003946号 ) 百度统计

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 03:41 , Processed in 0.088013 second(s), 36 queries .

© 2010-2017 中原工学院团委 | 中工灵感论坛

请将您的想法告诉我们,帮助我们改进服务 请将您的想法告诉我们,帮助我们改进服务

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表