帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2014-2-12 22:04:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,享用更多功能!灵感论坛,推动创造力的社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
  关于学习,每当提起都感触颇深,我出身并非名校,关于本科学校我个人觉得并不能代表什么,关键看态度。很多人因为不是名校出身就觉得不如别人,但我个人觉得大多是因为胆小,而没有去想你与别人有什么不足,因为我自己是艺术生那就拿艺术生打比方,能否考试美院大多无非是专业跟文化科两方面,个人感觉只要你有一方面优势那么考研并不难,怕的就是没有优势还空谈考名校,我个人来说专业好一些,所以准备专业课的时间并不长。在大学期间没有想过要考研,所以一直没有关心考研方面的事情,来到北京从事设计类工作,每天工作很努力也很辛苦。直到11年的十月份才决定考研,决定的很突然,很多同事家人也都不太理解,但是我还是决定了下来,父母还是比较理解。于是我决定要考就考名校而清华一直都是我的梦想。决定下来我就开始了我的考研历程,十月一过后我报了新東方的英语,英语一直是我的弱项,也是考研最担心的。于是我非常重视它,我喜欢跟自己定目标和计划(个人觉得很有用),刚开始时只学词汇每天十组40个一组,从初中词汇开始(本人功底很差)当然缺点是容易忘记但是短期提高的好方法(不一定要记住,但是要有印象)后来我就开始从翻译着手先翻译短句(毕竟对英语荒废了这么多年)再慢慢的开始着手翻译阅读(阅读也是着重翻译经济类的,因为每年词汇重复率比较高。写作我准备的也比较早大概背了十几篇小作文,八九种话题的大作文(我是专硕所以作文并不是太难,我觉得还是背的全面点吧,不要指望押题,我是相信付出会有回报的)

相反我的专业确是我的强项,我没有太多的顾忌,于是把很多时间给了英语。起初我还是一看英语就想睡觉,但是自从上了英语辅导之后我发现我慢慢的可以接受它了,学英语的时间持续很长,一直到12年七月分几乎一直在长时间学习英语(6月份之前每天也就八个小时左右),专业理论、手绘都还没有看。暑期到了第一个专业手绘班,虽然自己手绘功底有大学的积攒还算可以但是毕竟环艺跟工业还是有很大区别的。十月份很快就到了,专业课、政治又陆续加进计划中来,当时还有点慌觉得专理跟政治复习的晚了(在此提醒大家千万不要太晚准备理论跟政治这样压力会很大,暑假开始就差不多),但是我很快静下心来,时间不多但是可以通过详细的计划来提高效率(详细的计划绝对是取胜关键)十月份过了专业理论跟政治的第一遍,后来十一月份又过了两遍,十二月份过了两遍。(开始可能有点慢,尤其是第一遍可能读完都没什么感觉,但是一定要坚持下去,这样看到第三遍就能背过一半了,后面信心会越来越足,背的时候要先易后难,要快但不一定要背的很全)专业手绘可能是每个设计专业的学生最看重的,手绘是个长期的事情不要轻信短期提高,不要把老师当傻瓜,如果本身学艺术专业也较好的同学我个人觉得是可以短期提高的(设计专业本身是相通的,只是表现手法不一致罢了,只要你画上100张左右就基本熟悉了,但是对于非设计专业的同学可能就要下点功夫了,大多艺术类院校更喜欢专业好的学生,你可能英语很好政治很好但是这并不是你复试决定的关键所在)。

关于复试,复试无疑是最重要的环节,尤其是名校更会注重复试这一环节,所以复试要提早准备,我虽然幸运得以入取,但是很多想起来也很后怕,我初试后没有太早准备复试,结果过线后忙的一塌糊涂每天熬到半夜最后评借自己多年的工作经验跟手绘功底才侥幸通过了复试(在此劝告大家尽早准备复试,不管是否有初试通过的把握)

关于调剂,个人感觉如果有机会可以选择的,哪怕你想明年继续考也要去试试调剂,因为这可以增加复试的经验,增加你来年复试的信心,而且可以给你更多思考复习还是调剂的时间。

关于励志,我觉得还是要给自己多找些考研的理由,不要给自己太多后路,这样才有沉舟破斧之力。父母朋友的鼓励也很重要,多跟积极的人在一起吸取积极的因素也是考研的有力因素,总之天时地利人和才能达到最理想的效果。
lougeqlt 该用户已被删除
发表于 2014-2-26 22:10:45 | 显示全部楼层

20-12-94631

Avec les enfants : C un sac style sport qui se porte en bandoulire,mulberry bags outlet reviews, en toile rouge, avec 4 poches : la poche principale, une grande sur le devant, et deux petites  l de la poche principale. Elle contient typiquement : mouchoirs en paquets individuels, couches pour le petit et PullUp pour la grande (on y travaille!),beats by dre cheap, lingettes humides, tapis de changement de couche, collation pour la plus grande et moi, cls, tlphone cellulaire, mon portefeuille, serviette sanitaires (au cas o), Purel (trs rarement utilis, utilis surtout quand les lavabos des toilettes publiques sont franchement dgeulasses),dre beats solo hd, crayon, gomme  mcher, appareilphoto. Si la sortie s pour durer plus d heure ou deux,dr dre headphones, j le sac  couche,cheap mulberry bags online, l, on parle de tout le tralala!
While some eligibles find themselves surrounded by suitors, the currently single Clare Thommen,casque beats, of Edinburgh lingerie boutique Boudiche, says she's in the wrong job for that. "I meet lots of lovely men who come in to buy their girlfriends and wives the most gorgeous lingerie," she says. "I meet the nicest men, but they're all taken. At least when I've got grandchildren I'll be able to tell them that I was once the 13th most eligible woman in Scotland,Karen Millen Dresses," she says. "Although you do need a man to have grandchildren."
Saturday, Sept. 22 7am  2pm 700 Sylvan Drive,replica mulberry handbags, Longview There are all kinds of TREASURES for you. Antiques  Vintage  ShabbyTables,mulberry uk store, Chairs,cheap mulberry handbags, Cabinets,maillot de foot personnalisé, Shelves, Desks, Art,maillot football, Quilts,power beats by dre,Glassware, Depression Glass,mulberry uk factory shop, Home Decor, AND SO MUCH MORE!! I'm trying to thin out the contents of my antique business. 7am  Noon will be at least 25% off of the original price. From Noon  2pm the price will be 50% off. This sale is in my neighborhood, so PLEASE respect my neighbors when parking. Thanks!
Temper the cold egg/milk mixture with 1/2 cup of the hot mixture, very, very slowing whisking the latter in. Slowly whisk the tempered egg mixture into the pot with the remaining hot mixture until well combined. Place the pot back on the heat. Bring to a simmer, stirring constantly, and simmer two to three minutes,Cheap Karen Millen, until the mixture thickens. (Mixture should be quite thick, but still pourable and spreadable.) Remove from the heat, stir in butter and vanilla,Karen Millen Dresses Cheap, and let sit 2 minutes. Pour and spread the filing into the baked pie crust. Cool pie on a baking rack to room temperature. Filling should set once cooled to room temperature; if not,cheap beats by dre uk, refrigerate the pie to set.
With the July and August volatility in the market, we've seen once again how potentially difficult investing can be. There was some talk in the media as to whether we were headed for a 20082009 style meltdown,beats earphones, as the daily headlines screamed about the US debt crisis, the eurozone difficulties, and the final catalyst, the slowing global economy. What the media was talking about also was fear. Professional traders don't often talk about fear,casque beats solo pas cher, except as it relates to other investors, but some were responding to the heightened sense of risk and the inherent fear of their positions losing value, by selling, large scale selling. Fear And Loathing
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|中原工学院论坛 ( 豫ICP备11003946号 ) 百度统计

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 19:28 , Processed in 0.135365 second(s), 33 queries .

© 2010-2017 中原工学院团委 | 中工灵感论坛

请将您的想法告诉我们,帮助我们改进服务 请将您的想法告诉我们,帮助我们改进服务

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表