中级会员

积分
发表于 2018-11-27 09:11:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,享用更多功能!灵感论坛,推动创造力的社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
  下面整理了2018年小学英语课外阅读赏析,更多内容也可关注下北京新东方泡泡少儿的相关课程。

英语课外阅读:The Fox and The Stork

The stork and the fox did not get along very well. The fox invited the stork over to his house first. The stork was looking forward to having a feast at fox‘s house. The fox served a large bowl of soup to the stork. “Please have as much as you want, Mr. Stork.” “Mr. Fox, Thank you very much.”

The stork put his beak into the bowl, but he was not able to eat it. The stork tried very hard to eat the soup. On the other hand, the fox was slurping up the soup deliciously.

The stork realized that the fox had tricked him. Without even having a taste, stork left for his home.

A few days later the stork said to the fox. “Thank you for having invited me. Why don’t you come over to my house for dinner? I prepared a delicious beef soup.” The fox couldn‘t wait to go. He was looking forward to it.

Several days later, fox visited the stork’s house. The stork served the delicious beef soup in a long bottle. But, the fox‘s mouth was too small, he could not reach the delicious soup. Drooling, the fox was only able to observe the stork savoring the delicious soup.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|中原工学院论坛 ( 豫ICP备11003946号 ) 百度统计

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 14:12 , Processed in 0.149193 second(s), 26 queries .

© 2010-2017 中原工学院团委 | 中工灵感论坛

请将您的想法告诉我们,帮助我们改进服务 请将您的想法告诉我们,帮助我们改进服务

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表